Are you on the edge of your seat trying to figure out where Season 3 of Westworld is going after the latest episode? While the chances of something major being spoiled ahead if time are slim at best, HBO has revealed a few teases about what to expect from the second half of the season.
The network has released episode titles and descriptions for Episodes 4-8 of the season. However, in traditional Westworld style, the little bits of information are as confusing as possible. Take a look at the titles and descriptions below.
Season 3, Episode 5: “Genre”
- Episode description: Just say no.
- Airs Sunday, April 12
- Written by Karrie Crouse & Jonathan Nolan; directed by Anna Foerster
Season 3, Episode 6: “Decoherence”
- Episode description: Do a lot of people tell you that you need therapy?
- Airs Sunday, April 19
- Written by Suzanne Wrubel & Lisa Joy; directed by Jennifer Getzinger
Season 3, Episode 7: “Passed Pawn”
- Episode description: A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
- Airs Sunday, April 26
- Written by Gina Atwater; directed by Helen Shaver
Season 3, Episode 8: “Crisis Theory”
- Episode description: Time to face the music.
- Airs Sunday, April 3
- Written by Denise Thé & Jonathan Nolan; directed by Jennifer Getzinger
Naturally, you can theorize about what any of this means, but series creators Jonathan and Lisa Nolan are working hard to keep the mystery as alive as possible. It was noted, however, that Episode 8–the Season 3 finale–will be longer. It’s set to run 75 minutes, compared to the hour-long episodes making up the rest of the season.
If you’re all caught up on Westworld Season 3, take a look at the references and clues you might have missed in Episode 4, “The Mother of Exiles.” Westworld airs Sundays on HBO.
Source: Read Full Article