The Beatles: Get Back documentary teased by Peter Jackson
The Beatles released a huge number of songs which became instant classics. Despite only being together for a fairly short time, breaking up in 1970, they made an indelible mark on the music industry. But can you name the songs in these songs, and complete the lyrics?
The Beatles started out as a blues covers band, like many in the early 1960s.
Soon however, the two main songwriters in the group, Sir Paul McCartney and John Lennon, realised their joint potential in making new songs, and so a legendary partnership was born.
They released incredibly successful records before their split in 1970, after which each artist went their separate ways.
But can you name the song and complete the lyrics to these brilliant Beatles tracks?
We will use your email address only for sending you newsletters. Please see our Privacy Notice for details of your data protection rights.
1. Complete the lyrics: He got hair down to his knee
2. Complete the lyrics: Someone to love/Somebody new
3. Complete the lyrics: Lives in a dream/Waits at the window
4. Complete the lyrics: Remember to let her into your heart
5. Complete the lyrics: Little darling, it’s been a long cold lonely winter
6. Complete the lyrics: On the corner is a banker with a motorcar
7. Complete the lyrics: I am the egg man/They are the egg men
8. Complete the lyrics: Nothing you can say but you can learn how to play the game
9. Complete the lyrics: Living is easy with eyes closed
10. Complete the lyrics: Suddenly, I’m not half the man I used to be
11. Complete the lyrics: ‘Cause I don’t care too much for money
12. Complete the lyrics: When I find myself in times of trouble/Mother Mary comes to me
1. Got to be a joker/He just do what he please – from Come Together
2. Someone to love/Someone like you – from Love Me Do
3. Wearing the face that she keeps in a jar by the door – from Eleanor Rigby
4. Then you can start to make it better – from Hey Jude
5. Little darling, it seems like years since it’s been here – from Here Comes the Sun
6. And little children laugh at him behind his back – from Penny Lane
7. I am the walrus/Goo goo g’joob – from I Am the Walrus
8. It’s easy – from All You Need is Love
9. Misunderstanding all you see – from Strawberry Fields Forever
10. There’s a shadow hanging over me/Oh, yesterday came suddenly – from Yesterday
11. For money can’t buy me love – from Can’t Buy Me Love
12. Speaking words of wisdom/Let it be – from Let It Be
Source: Read Full Article