DORTMUND return to Bundesliga action as they look to haul in Bayern Munich at the summit of the table.
Lucien Favre's side were beaten 1-0 by their big rivals last week, a loss which leaves them facing a monumental task to win a first title since 2012.
To stand any chance of catching the pace setters it's likely that Dortmund will have to win all of their remaining games, starting here against Paderborn.
The hosts are rock bottom of the table though and have won just four out of 28 top-flight matches this season.
When is Paderborn vs Dortmund?
- This Bundesliga clash is part of a double-header on Sunday, May 31.
- Kick-off is at 5pm BST.
- When the sides met last, they played out an entertaining 3-3 draw just before Christmas.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
- You can catch every remaining game of the Bundesliga season live on BT Sport.
- Coverage of this one begins at 4.45pm on BT Sport 1.
- If you're a BT customer or have their broadband package, you can grab the official app to stream on a number of devices.
How can I watch for free?
If you have a phone contract with EE, you can get a three-month trial to BT Sport without paying a penny.
Simply text SPORT to 150 – you can cancel at any time.
What is the team news?
Dortmund will be without talisman Erling Haaland who is out with a knee injury.
The visitors will have to plan for the absence of Mahmoud Dahoud, who will be out for the rest of the campaign.
Klaus Gjasula is suspended for the hosts, who are yet to lose since the Bundesliga returned.
- Paderborn to win – 15/2
- Draw – 21/5
- Three points for Dortmund – 1/3
- Both teams to score – 7/10
*All odds from Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article