YOU don't have to spend a fortune to look a million bucks, even when you're working from home.
Shoppers looking for a slice of style for less should check out Happy Socks' for up to 30 per cent off some of their best selling pairs.
For those looking to stay extra cosy whilst they work from home, should check out Happy Socks.
The sock supremos have slashed up to 30 per cent off some of their best selling pairs including their popular Pink Panther range.
- Save up to 30 per cent at Happy Socks – buy here
Shoppers can save up to 30 per cent on pairs, including the tongue in cheek Junk Food range, Forest Gift Set, the popular Pink Panther range and even on collaborations with artists such as Keith Haring.
Even old favourites such as their stripe socks, and heart print socks are reduced.
It's no mystery: 👀🐾💕. 📷@jeanetteconverse #HappySocksxPinkPanther #HappinessEverywhere #HappySocks #PinkPanther #Pink
A post shared byHappy Socks (@happysocks) on
The sale is on going as it's part of Happy Socks' outlet, so there's no end date to the promotion.
If you're not sure where to start we've picked out some of our favourite pieces.
- Junkfood Gift Box, £27.95 (was £39.95) – buy here
- Heart Sock, £8.37 (was £11.95) – buy here
- Pink Panther Panic Sock, £9.77 (was £13.95) – buy here
- Flowers Gift Box, £20.97 (was £29.95) – buy here
- Lumberjack Sock, £8.37 (was £11.95) – buy here
- Pink Panther Collector Box Set, £48.97 (was £69.95) – buy here
- Stripe Gift Box, £25.17 (was £35.95) – buy here
- Keith Haring Gift Box, £25.17 (was £35.95) – buy here
Charlotte Tilbury has added ten products to her cult Pillow Talk range and they look amazing.
Shoppers rave over £22 ‘wonder product’ face mask – which ‘cures acne and scars’ without irritating sensitive skin.
Looking for more beauty news, check out Fabulous.
Source: Read Full Article